- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
you have to keep reminding yourself that:
- yes, those things really happened to you
- no, you’re not overreacting or mis-remembering
- yes, it “counts”
- yes, you deserve to share your truths
ive found him
Can’t stop, won’t stop: Protesters in Ferguson rally again, seeking justice for Mike Brown. More than a month and a half after his death, his killer, Darren Wilson, is still a free man. (Pt 2)
Because it wouldn’t be a protest in Ferguson without fuckery from the police. A driver plowed his car through protesters, grazing several and running over a young boys foot. Beyond taking several hours to transport the boy to the hospital, they took even longer to arrest the motorist. Who did they not wait long to arrest? Two of the protesters who had been documenting the altercation for the world to see. If you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention. #staywoke #farfromover #nojusticenopeace
Just in case anyone thinks these are old posts still going round Tumblr: they’re not.
Yeah! Experimental film!
hot venom is mixing with my blood,
i can feel it on my fingers and taste it on her tongue